[Harp-L] in praise of Richard Hunter and his RP Patch set

day off today and havin' a blast playin around with my new Digitech RP 350. I bought the Richard Hunter harp patch set for the ridiculously low price of $25 and now going through all of the cool sounds that Richard has put together. This pedal is aÂlot of fun, and Richard has put a ton of work into developing the patches, they all sound great -ÂhugeÂvariety of useful harp sounds, including aÂcouple ofÂweird ones that he recommends to use "sparingly" :-) and the accompanying readme file and the .xl spreadsheet descriptions that come with it are very comprehensive. Big value for $25.

Took it to band practice last night and theÂfunniestÂcomment I got was that one of the amp modeler sounds i tried out made me sound likeÂ"little walter on crack"ÂI was actually shocked that my guitar guyÂthought he knew what little walter was supposed to sound like.ÂÂha ha.

Seriously though, Richard is obviously the leading expert on the RP Series of amp modelers and he is very generous with his time in helping those who aren't very tech savvy, like me.ÂÂ(Sorry for the dumb questions Richard!)

Highly recommend - No affiliation, just grateful! Thanks Richard!

Ross Macdonald

www.sassparillapdx.com