Re: [Harp-L] The beatings will continue untill tuning improves

Hi Michael. I wonder about that, bevause I believe Mitch Cashmer (sp.?) gets that same effect. Hitting octaves and getting the top note to beat. I've tried to master that, but to no avail. Can't figure it out.

I've tried to use the right side of my tongue, but can't get the beat to be that fast. Any ideas?

Mike

michael rubin wrote:
I think he just played old harps.
Michael Rubin