[Harp-L] Potential sales win/win

I get asked the question consistently which is what all you customers
wanted or actually did. " Is there a store or someone in my area where I  can
connect and try the amp first?".  I can understand that sincerely  as this is
an investment; so far my long standing reputation or possibly making  a
hookup is how I have continued with sales. If anyone is comfortable with being
on my list for only seriously interested players to connect on Your  terms
to try the amp, please email me off list. When you contact me I will go  over
the terms that I have worked out, which help us both. I appreciate everyone
 who Has done this, I am trying to do my best to help those that help me.
Thank you.. Sonny Jr.