Re: [Harp-L] Garden State Harmonica Festival Experience

Hi all,

Just one thing I left out in my original post about  this  fabulous
festival. And that is THANK YOU to all that put it together.  I am
well aware that these events take a lot of organizing and hard work. Your
efforts really paid off.

There is one thing I do sought of regret. If I had it to do over again, I
would have canceled some commitments (which I never like to do once I
commit)
and came back on Sat. for the electric jam and all the stars that showed up
 for the evenings festivities. I will plan better for the next festival for
 sure.

But just being there on Friday was a terrific experience for me.

Thanks to everyone I met,

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 11/22/2009 7:54:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,