[Harp-L] Leon RedBone = Good Player

Tonight I saw Leon Redbone at the Colonial Theater.(On the old vaudeville circuit)
A friend gave me tickets ...it was a good show with bass sax/tuba/ stand up
and a dobro/guitar comping chords behind him. No harp and I was glad not to hear it.

 I met Leon and he is quite
easy going & a jokester.

For me,that is a good player, an artist with a recognizable voice. The instrument of choice is
second to that. It's not a sport. It's about the song.
The night was all about the songs and a voice.

My .02

James Day
www.jameswday.com