[Harp-L] Garden State Harmonica Festival Sucked

Worse gathering I ever attended. No fun at all.

Thank goodness Foxwoods was on my way home so I could win back the money I
wasted spending three days at that funky Holiday Inn. I know that I was the
one doing all the pre-hype about big time players showing up at this thing.
Nobody any good showed up. Even Santa Claus was a jerk.

Then I come back to find a bunch of harp-l digests in my inbox. Most of them
full of sarcastic BS. Have fun, don't have fun. Who cares?

I'm tired. I''m gonna fry up a few twinkies and then hit the sack. I'm also
feeling a little queasy. I think I may have cought something from all the
spit that was flying around the hotel.

Warren Bee