Re: LURKER'S DAY EVENT? - Nov. 28 wasRe: [Harp-L] RE: Just Have Fun With It

How many people are subscribed? 2045 If you want posting statistics you can go to http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l/about to get top 10 posters all time and then top 10 month to date. A long while back Hugh Messinger posted statistics on that iteration of harp-l. I was not in the top 5 but I was in the top 10. I stopped posting for a couple of months. Just remember that the top 10 all time is top time all time since that google group was started. fjm