--- On *Fri, 11/20/09, Mike Rogers /<bullfrog9@xxxxxxx>/* wrote:

From: Mike Rogers <bullfrog9@xxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] Chromatic vibratto Question To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx> Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 3:54 PM

When I play my chromatics, I always use diaphram vibratto. It
just happens naturally for me and I like the vibratto that I get. But when playing diatonics, I always turn to embouchure vibratto. My diaphram vibratto just isn't as dramatic and takes much more
effort, to achieve. Just wondering if others experience this and
why the chrom. is easier to use diaphram vibratto.
I suspect the hole size might be the factor.

    Bullfrog