[Harp-L] SBS 365

Glad you like it Dave! The reed plates are nailed as on Classic Marine Bands. I do agree it would be more convenient to use screws but doubt that the additional expense would be justified by the numbers sold. Winslow's advice is as usual extremely sound. Personally I've never had a real problem playing them out of the box, most of the minor adjustments I make can be done without removing the reed plates but I guess I'm not that picky. I'll suggest it to Hohner but don't hold your breath, there are other more urgent issues to deal with at the present time,

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.bluesculture.com