[Harp-L] Snap On Wireless Info (not a question)

For those who have the Samson AirLine Wireless Snap-on (ax1 or ar1), this is from Samson:

"The system you currently have (which actually isn't really discontinued)
will not be obsolete following the FCC Changeover. What the FCC has done, is
reallocate those frequencies to "Future Technologies". Well the simple fact is
these technologies do not yet exist, and may not for a number of years. If
anything, your system will get better reception than they previously did.
imagine that you won't have a problem with that system at all. You can continue
to use this system, and I suggest doing so. If at any point the system gets
interference that is completely stopping the usage of this unit, call Customer
Support for a repair. At that time, we will likely be able to change it to
another frequency for you."

They have a new version out that you can find at places like sweetwater.com.  You can now order it with the frequency of your choice (below the dreaded 700 number spoken about above.

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
http://playingtheharmonica.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/niterailband