[Harp-L] Re: GSHC -This week; it's here tomorrow!

We are heading over to the hotel to get organized and begin the arduous task of stuffing envelopes! I'm bleary eyed and hope to stay awake with lots of cups of coffee! This is the behind the scenes task, that I observed on several occasions when I attended the Buckeye Harmonica Festivals, never dreaming that I would be in the same situation. Many thanks go to Marv Monroe and Stu Ensign for helping me get to this point.

We are expecting quite a few people today including some of our international attendees from Italy, England and The Netherlands. This is always the fun part of a festival; almost like a mini festival the day before! Everything is ready for all of our guests. The hotel looks great with its recent 7 million dollar renovation, ready just in time! This is a harmonica friendly hotel with around 8 staff members now working here who hosted us at one of our past hotels for 5 years! We are taking over the hotel, being the only group there for our festival. I can't wait for it to begin. To add to our spectacular line-up of harmonica stars, I can now disclose who our mystery visitor is on Saturday. He will be hanging out with all of you and is....Steve Guyger!  We look forward to seeing him there!

I have to continue getting packed and head over to the hotel with Phil.

By the way, it's not too late to buy tickets at the door. Advance notice is needed for the Saturday gal dinner and show.  The hotel holds only 200 for dinner and we are approaching 150.  We have about 200 for all the events throughout the week. Sign up quickly if you are interested. All schedules are posted with specific times on our web site.  I think you will regret it if you don't get here. This is" The East coast extravaganza" that we were hoping for! Think harmonica festival!

Val as of "val" in "festival"!