RE: [Harp-L] Re: Jerome's post on Special Tuning Questions

Hi Steve.

I don't know why it is not more popular, but I remember I was myself a bit
reluctant when I first began to use this tuning (something like 10 years
ago).
I used to play a lot of blues, and I was afraid not to be as efficient on
the 7th in 2nd position.
After a while, I began to understand that not only I was at least as
efficient on it, but I could also bend this note, which gives the
possibility to sound more bluesy on other chords, like the C and D chords.

I've never raised the 9 draw neither.

I didn't know you were using this "Lydian Tuning". Interesting.
It's great to know that you will do classes on it!

Jerome
http://www.youtube.com/JersiMuse