[Harp-L] Re: Who makes Bushzuki Delta Frostmasters?

I thought that the Delta Frost was made in China, in the same factory that makes some of Suzuki's line. That doesn't mean it is made by Suzuki, just that both companies have been somewhat secretive about their outsourcing. I seem to remember reading that John Hall has now admitted that the Bushman is made in China and only assembled in the US.