[Harp-L] Home recording/ Two harmonicas

Hi list, recorded "How Great Thou Art" at home to share it with family and friends on facebook and this list as well if anybody is interested. The backing track is in the style of Carrie Underwood. I did find it a bit difficult to keep the beat and play along in time. The song changes key. the first harp is a Suzuki Promaster Valved in C, the second is a Lee Oskar in D. I found the differences in timbre/tone between the harps evident.
Daniel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU3Gi0ZVf-c