[Harp-L] who's repairing chromatics these days?

   Can anybody recommend a chromatic repair person who turns over stuff in a
timely manner?  I'm trying to account for why my low F Super 12 hole appears
to be leaking wind like a sieve, especially with the slide in.  Looking down
the barrel of it like a gun, the entire mouthpiece seems to be angled off
the comb at less than 12 o'clock.  If that makes any sense.  Don't know if
that's normal or not.  The last time I attempted to take a chromatic
mouthpiece apart, I never was able to reassemble it.  Had to send it in to
Bill Romel.  Two years ago Sissy Jones was kind enough to give me new slide
for my broken 16 holer, free.  It's still sitting in the box in my closet.
I could no more install that slide than I could build a space shuttle
to Mars.
   Can't really send the low F chro in to Hohner because it was radically
customized by the late Bill Romel.  New screws, lucite comb, etc.  I'm not
sure they'd want to work on it, or get it back to me by Thanksgiving, which
is when I need it for a gig.  Anybody got any suggestions?

Mick Zaklan