Re: [Harp-L] For Zoom H2 Fans

Ken Deifik wrote:
<Here's my beef with the H2.  You have to hit the record button twice
<because the first hit is for level testing and the second one actually
<initiates the recording process.
<
<I myself and a number of my friends have missed recording gigs because we
<have forgotten to make that second button hit.

The H4 has the same feature, and I like it.  I haven't missed any recordings because I forgot to hit the button twice (on the H4 the button flashes red when it's armed but not recording--kind of hard to miss, even in a dark room), but I have wrecked recordings when the level was way over the zero line.  So I'd rather see what the levels are first than just go straight into recording.

One man's feature is another man's bug.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter