[Harp-L] what is creativity?

Rainbow Jimmy wrote:

"So to heck with effortless mastery. I want to be the James Brown of
harmonica. How do I do this?"

I really like the irony in your e-mail! The words "efforless mastery" cached my attention ... ;-)

This is how I like to think about making music:

"Music has it's own evolutionary process. All of us that listen, play and talk about music help this process to go in certain directions.
No direction is better than another. No direction is of a higher or worse quality than another. It's only a direction. Your personality adds to this process and
without the need for self-validation, creativity flows naturaly."

So, to me, all of us here on Harp-L are a James Brown of the harmonica!!

Abraços,

Wim Dijkgraaf