[Harp-L] Norton

I miss Norton; he used to play the CBH 2016 and this is my axe. I forgot how nice it sounds in pop music and Nobody Loves Me brought back memories. When I saw him at SPAH we talked about the CBH 2016 and I said I thought it was cool of the players that used both axes fluently. Norton lead the way: now Paparozzi, Singer, Turk, Musselwhite, Dennis Gruenling, Clint Hoover, .....etc. Little did I know that would be our last conversation.

This is tough when music dies so young and before it's all come to the surface!!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com