[Harp-L] Re: GSHC Festival next week!

Great news Val. You and Phil have got it together when it comes to
"reinventing" the Garden State Harmonica Festival. We are now down to the
final days before "kick off". I hope that those planning to attend have made
their plans already but as you say, it's never too late! I am anticipating
that we will have a lot of "walk ins" on the different days and nights.
Perhaps those that are thinking along those lines can give us a heads up
ahead of time. The more we know the better we can plan.

Dennis Gruenling doing an evening show is great news. Hendrick Meurkens
really will "jazz" things up! I can only imagine who else will be on the
scene next week. I am sure that the surprises aren't over yet!

click it and book it: www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
Publicity Director GSHC