Re: [Harp-L] Re: Gus

In a message dated 11/11/2009 11:44:45 SE Asia Standard Time,
dmf273@xxxxxxxxx writes:

You know  the kind of Gus that gets all up in your face and makes spastic
contortions  while you're trying to play?  Man that's  uncomfortable!

I mostly play harp with my eyes tight shut so I can SEE the music.  Sort of
"in my head"...
That is one of the reasons I don't play harp while I'm driving  my car
along the freeway!
But it also solves the problem of stange face contortions from folk in the
crowd.

John Walden
Cebu City
Philippines.