[Harp-L] which Gus i

I've "Gussed" Joe.....glad NOBODY was listening.  I wouldn't have met Smokey if wasn't gussing LOLOL.

You couldn't hear him but I had a suspicion that the old fella in the corner had something going on...trying to hide that solid brass and chrome chro special.

Ron B

> Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:42:40 -0600
> From: buzzo@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Ive gused the best. I gus Joe Filisko

I gused Paul Butterfield & he
> made me play with him on stage.

 Cary Bell just got pissed off at
> me.(At B.L.U.E.S by the way) But we were friends so he let it go.

 I want to  gus Joe Leone, but he's to good for me to follow. Watch out Joe I'm

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/