Re: [Harp-L] Mass "Gussing" or normal jamming?

On Nov 10, 2009, at 7:45 AM, Jim Fitting wrote:

I have long abhorred this type of "jamming" myself, but I am probably what you would consider a harmonica curmudgeon. I even wrote and recorded a song about it a few years ago with my band The Coots called "Harmonica Joe".
JIM

Oh SURE, every time someone has to dump on someone their name is always Joe........ (tear tear)

jo-jo