To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 5:13 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: BlowsMeAway - A new CNC machine

Greg,

Would you please provide information on the new CNC milling machine (manufacturer, model number, software you are using, etc.)? I didn't see any information on your workshop and tools (or the new CNC milling machine) on your Web site.

Why would I ask such a crazy thing?!? Because I keep toying with the idea of getting some type of milling machine for exploring reed making (and possibly reed plate and comb making). As previously posted, I would love to experiment with some altered tunings for slideless valveless chromatic (i.e., Tombo Violin Scale Chromatic, No. 1577).

Which is a sure sign that I'm still:
Crazy Bob