[Harp-L] Charlie McCoy concert

 Just heard my first Charlie McCoy concert last night in a little town in
called Weirsdale Fl. I sat about 12 feet from the stage during his
performance and was completely blown away. After the show, he asked the
audience of about 600 to stop at the table where he sat with his wife and
say hi. I did, dropped a few names from this sight, and he asked me to say
hi to everyone.

(FYI Charlie uses 20 Special harps in various tunings)

It was like traveling back to the late 50's, like some kind of time warp.
They had an intermission so people could go out to the lobby and buy
pop-corn and hand dipped ice cream cones to bring  back and watch the second
half of the show !
I put the tickets on my credit card.
A good thing so that I can prove I was actually there.

roscoe