[Harp-L] Holiday Special and new grill designs from BlowsMeAway Productions

Hi folks - I have finally realized my dream of getting a CNC milling machine. That is the kind you can control with a computer. The goal was to be able to offer custom and personalized microphone grill designs for my line of custom wood mics. I've spent the last few weeks learning the software and I've only scratched the surface, but I've learned enough that I have two new grill designs to offer immediately. I would not have been able to produce these without the new machine. I will now be offering personalization to my customer base - previously I could only do certain letters and restricted the availability to pro performers.
Of course all the information is at the BlowsMeAway web site (http://www.blowsmeaway.com ) but here are some pics:
"Waves" "http://www.blowsmeaway.com/images/grills/waves_150.jpg
"Smiles" http://www.blowsmeaway.com/images/grills/smiles_150.jpg
Personalization example: http://www.blowsmeaway.com/images/grills/personalized_150.jpg

Additionally, I'm offering a 10% discount off any order over $100 from now through Christmas. That includes all wood mics and Ultimate mics! Don't you owe yourself a little present?

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net