From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, Nov 7, 2009 12:35 pm
Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Winslow as a concert performer

That's odd. I didn't think he was 'drowned out' at all.  I  focused in on
Winslow  and could still clearly hear his harp from when he  switched to the
2nd instrument right up through to the end. Just played it back  again and
made note of where I could hear him  all the way through  5:04, 5:24, 6:30
and so on up till the end of the performance. But then, I have  Bose speakers
for my computer. Perhaps you were confused by his  perfect playing in unison
with the violinist.

"Message: 8