-----------------------------------
From: Winslow Yerxa <>
I write a lot about harmonica but perhaps few of you on harp-l have heard me play.

Below is a link to a concert performance I did in May 2009, with a violinist, Tuula Tossavainen Cotter and guitarist Ehlert Lassen, with the orchestra-sized San Francisco Scottish Fiddlers joining in at the end.
(...)
 The guy in the kilt is Alasdair Fraser, one of the world's top Scottish traditional musicians and the founder and leader of the San Francisco Scottish Fiddlers.

I hope you like it. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsJkRcwZkCw

Winslow Yerxa