Re: [Harp-L] accompanying--playing in a band

So true.  I find myself as I am sure a lot of you do, saying, oh I can
play that riff or solo, that's not hard. Or I am better than that.  But
getting up there and trying it is a whole other story.  I also feel not  just
listening but timing and keeping in time.  That to me is my  weakness.  I don't
get to play often with a band so that makes it  harder.

PIC

In a message dated 11/6/2009 8:48:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,