[Harp-L] Live Video: "Georgia On My Mind"

I just posted another video, this time of "Georgia On My Mind":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_npT-AJuQrQ

It's from last night, again at Underground 119 in Jackson, Mississippi.  I was sitting in with my friends Chris Gill  (www.chrisgillmusic.com) and Jimmy Jarratt.  I played it, at various points, in 1st (low F harp), 2nd (B flat harp), and 12th (C harp).  The sound quality is okay; I would have liked to have done it with my own mic setup, as I think it would have picked up better on the recording (the sound was fine in the room).  Lots of fun, though.

Scott Albert Johnson
---

"Umbrella Man leaves no stone unturned. Scott Albert Johnson's debut mixes blues, rock, folk and jazz, unified by first-rate harmonica playing." (Maureen Palli, Relix)

PRE-ORDER next album at: http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/sounds_live.htm