[Harp-L] HarpAttack

I just ordered a Harpattack pedal and am very excited to test drive it.  I've been looking for a small-amp alternative that also lets me adjust the amount of distortion (small amps, while sweet-sounding, tend to be too one-dimensional and distorted for my style, which is NOT Chicago or even blues much of the time).  Stephen Schneider, your extensive commentary is much appreciated (as are all of your contributions), and your playing and sound on that Antone's video are great!

Any other folks out there who have tips for getting the most out of this pedal -- and, in particular, guidelines for getting light, creamy distortion out of it -- please contact me, on- or off-list.  Thanks!!!

Scott Albert Johnson
---

"Umbrella Man leaves no stone unturned. Scott Albert Johnson's debut mixes blues, rock, folk and jazz, unified by first-rate harmonica playing." (Maureen Palli, Relix)

PRE-ORDER next album at: http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/sounds_live.htm