[Harp-L] Re: Will G. At Whitefire Theater

Danny thought that perhaps I thought that Will had no more gigs scheduled.

That's not the case...(call Danny to find out more about Will's giglist.....no, I'm just kidding, you don't have to call him, but check out his list)

http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm

Keep up with other stuff on that site as well. I hear there'll be a new series of articles by Danny Wilson himself.."The Bass Harmonica.... Musical Doorstop? Or Lightweight Low-Pitched Renaissance?"

I was typing about the jazz series at the Whitefire Theater (or, for the upper crust "Theatre")

I was, and am, saying what a fine venue it is.(Good music, close to my home, and cheap)

And that I don't see any more concerts scheduled. Of any kind.

And to check their site often to see upcoming concerts. If you are close to Los Angeles.

http://www.lamodernjazzseries.com/

Ok, I hope that puts any confusion to rest.

or at least doesn't cause more.

jk