Re: [Harp-L] Facebook - and my privacy

In Zack's defense. When I signed up for LinkedIn, I was attempting to edit
the list of invites from my address book and accidentally ended up sending
it to everybody. I do computer programming and made the mistake. By default
Facebook and sites like that have you sending to your entire address book.
It is not an easy task to limit it and an easy mistake to send to all.

Stay with us Zack! I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was a
mistake.

Derwood