Re: [Harp-L] Deliberate Practice

Bravo! I've long felt this way as well. There's no "harmonica talent gene"
(nor football, etc). Sure some are more physically predisposed to being
better, bigger, smarter and that gives them advantages in whatever endeavors
they choose. But in my long experiences coaching youth hockey I noticed that
the "better" kids were really the ones that had more passion for it, and
hence were spending more time practicing, playing, and loose and enjoying it
more, as opposed to those that were there just to please pop.

Bill Hines