[Harp-L] Review of Galison show- Coffee Gallery Backstage

Will, good work!  And the Coffee Gallery Backstage, with 48 seats, is in  Altadena, in the hills above the fair town of Pasadena.  Altadena was more or less founded by the sons of John Brown as of around 1888, it's quite an historical place nestled in the foothills of the San Gabriel mountains NE of L.A.

And the Coffee Gallery (and its Backstage) is a great little place, community magnet and cultural treasure, booker Bob Stane is an industry legend and fine set of ears, he picks only the best!  if you're coming through town and need a mid-week gig, or want  a weekend gig down the road, contact Bob (at coffeegalleryDOTcom), if he thinks you're good he may book you!

I wish I could come to the show, those that can should!  Although it's often booked up,  seats become available at the last minute.

Dave "Tri-Dena Tourist Guide" Fertig

ps: My office for 5 years was the little house just N of the Coffee Gallery, what a treat that was!  Now it's an orthodontist's, alas. . .