/Martin
From: Eugene Ryan <ryan.eugene@xxxxxxxxx>
I'm saddened to hear about the passing of Norton Buffalo.  I never met him,
but I first heard him about 20 years ago on a video with Steve Miller - he
had an explosive energy to his playing, and I've never heard his two blues
harp solos on that video bettered.  Inspirational.

BTW, the two tunes are on Youtube right here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zucb1SC9aus

2nd solo is at 8:09m

Eugene