Re: [Harp-L] Re: An accomplishment

Let's hope so.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Fertig" <drfertig@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jerry Deall" <jdeall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2009 12:24:42 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: An accomplishment

Well stated, Jerry, I'd rather play with good people than good musicians, if they are not one and the same.

And I differentiate between mean-ness, on one hand, and petulance/insecurity, on the other. the former I find intolerable, the latter is usually (hopefully) a passing stage of growth.

We all know plenty of good people whose egos are wrapped up in their music, yet are generally nice, generous people, even as they slap at perceived slights.

Christelle has always been the latter, to me and in my observations, anyhow, and I don't abide hearsay...

Dave "Due Process" Fertig