[Harp-L] "That's just what I mean!!!! It ain't about'ch Y'ALL

Rob Paparozzi WROTE
The Director retorts, "That's just what I mean!!!! It ain't about'ch Y'ALL
!!!"
Obviously the Singers and the action on Stage was WHAT it was about and you
just have to know HOW to play each gig and WHO hired you,-)

Welcome to the Music BUZNESS folks,-)

[IF] you want to see what Mr. Paparozzi is PRECISELY talking about...Go to an (afternoon matinee $6.00 a ticket) Movie Theater and CHECK OUT= the Michael Jackson MOVIE *This Is It* and you will get a lesson on being a hired hand and having the ABILITY to take direction from the FRONTMAN - LEADER-DIRECTOR Etc....>>>EXCELLENT MOVIE BTW !!!