[Harp-L] RE: Blues Benders

A few months back I took Dave Berntson's community college class for
beginning blues harmonica players.  I wanted an inexpensive little harp that
would play all twenty notes reliably, do a reasonable bend, was not too much
of a pain to play and would not by its very nature overpower my fellow
beginning students harps (mostly Blues Bands that came with their tuition).
The BB filled the bill quite nicely.  I wouldn't call it a pro quality harp
by any means but IMHO it plays quite well for a Chinese harp and will do a
great job as a practice harp, for classes etc.  For a review see "Bill
Kumpe's Harmonica Reviews" at
http://r66hc.blogspot.com/2009/10/bill-kumpes-harmonica-reviews.html.

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK