[Harp-L] kinder harp maximizer and midbass cut

Arthur Jennings writes:

I don't don't own any of these devices, so take this with a large grain of
salt, but a careful decoding of Mr. Kinder's rather cryptic site leads me to
believe that both of those functions (mid-bass cut and the impedance
matching of the "Maximizer") are built in to the anti-feedback device.

If I recall correctly, when I first talked to Mr. Kinder and asked him about these other pedals, I think he said something like they were built into the AFB+, or that the AFB had similar circuitry in it or something like that.

JP