From: Doug <mr4chnt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, November 1, 2009 11:10:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] tuning - piano octaves stretched

Iceman,

This is very interesting (about piano octave stretching) and new to me.  Would the middle be at 440, the low end at 439 and the high end at 441?  Over the 88 notes on the piano about how much would the total stretch be?    Am I misunderstanding?

Is this technique applicable to the harmonica?  Would it help improve major chords on an ET harmonica or make them worse?

Sorry for the barrage of questions.