[Harp-L] Gear for sale...amp and pedals

Long story, but I have the following for sale (pedals have small pieces of velcro on back):

1971 Silverface Champ with JJ 6v6, RCA blackplate 5y3, JJ 12ax7, and Weber Sig Ceramic S

This amp is awesome and in amazing condition.  It sounds loud and fantastic.  The ceramic gives it better bottom end and cut than an AlNiCo.  Feedback has never been an issue with a sm57.  I have a Vibro Champ and don't need two of these.  This is my favorite tone period.

$325 or best offer shipped

DLS Rotosim - Leslie Pedal

Excellent condition with original paper work and box

$215 shipped

EHX Micro POG

Great conidtion with original paper work and box

$150 shipped

I also have a Pedal Train Jr pedal board I'd be willing to trade for  a PT mini or $80.  I have Gepco patch cables from Lava Cable that work excellent for harp...I can add a couple of those for $10 each.

The only trade I am interested in at all are some sort of midsized harp amp like a Double Trouble, Mini-Meat, or Cruncher.  I have cash too.

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
http://playingtheharmonica.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/niterailband