Re: [Harp-L] Loop Pedal

I also use a looper in my performances. I was greatly inspired by the work of Son of Dave and Dave Ferguson. I only use the looper and beatboxing/vocals plus stomp my foot for an added beat. It is great to be able to lay down beats and just play and sing over them. As Dave pointed out, you will be limited to one chord, but the beauty is finding out how to overcome that limitation. I use an Akai Headrush E2 pedal, so I am limited to recording for little over a minute, which challenges me to figure out short, continuous bass lines to hum or play. My music can be heard at the links below.

Brandon Oneal Bailey

http://www.youtube.com/superchucker77
http://www.myspace.com/brandonbaileyharmonica
http://www.sonicbids.com/brandonbaileyharmonica