[Harp-L] Etruscan Rob

I posted a track from Rob's new cd, Etruscan Soul on my website for the month of Nov.

Rob is playing chromatic, bass harp and diatonic on the track "Peg", the Steely Dan composition.

The cd is slowly growing on me and I enjoy it more every time I listen to it. You hear something new with every listen.

I'll be posting a studio track I did for the month of Dec. While it isn't chromatic harp some of my cyber buds will finally get a chance
to hear me play electric. :)

Michael Easton
www.harmonicarepair.com