Re: [Harp-L] Re: Reed plate protrusion

For one thing the MBD costs around twice that, or more depending on where
you shop. For another, Steve Baker indicated that Hohner's quality control
person IS in fact looking into this particular situation and I applaud that.
It's exactly the response I was looking for. How rare.

And it seems to me that harmonica players are pretty relaxed about it - no
one is getting their undies in a bunch over this. It's been a rational
discussion and it hasn't been blown out of perspective at all. Let's keep it
that way.

t.a.