RE: [Harp-L] Hearing Jim Fitting in Boston

Benoit,
  We (Session Americana) have ended our Tuesday night residency at the Lizard Lounge until next fall. However we are playing a set late there Thursday night June 4th. We are also playing a 4pm show at the New school in Cambridge on Sunday the 31st. Contact me off list if you want more info on the shows and CDs.
All the best, JIM