[Harp-L] Is Harp_L available as an online Forum ? Or other alternativies to email participation ?

Is there an alternative way to participate in Harp-L other then via the
email list?

Maybe an online forum or Google Group or whatever ?

If not can you elect to receive no emails
and just read all the emails postings on a web page
and email in your comments & questions as you need ?

I'm just trying to figure out a way to participate in the group without
receiving all the emails... and I really like the convince of the online
forum or online Google Group type format.

Thanks.