[Harp-L] Re: Recording Software Opinions

I've used several including Cubase, Cakewalk, and ProTools, but find n-
Track to be the best most cost effective solution.  It's been
developed by a guy in Italy for the past 10+ years and he does a great
job with it.  There are no limitations for tracking, full MIDI, full
plug-in support for effects, free effects and MIDI drumkits and it
costs $64 to download.  I got it back in 2001 for $30 and still run an
older version on an AMD Duron 900 machine.  I get ~24 tracks depending
on effects.  It works with standard soundcards as well as higher end
sound cards.  I can't think of anything cheaper that works better and
offers more.