Re: [Harp-L] Pete Schmidt backing tracks-songs that fit

Hello,

Along those same topic.  I have had some trouble finding the Pete
Schmidt CD's and the play list.  Are these CD's broken down or sorted
relative to playing style?  I am interested in trying one but am looking for
one that is a style I want to work with.

Also, where is the best source to buy from?

Gary C