[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 69, Issue 21

I've been to Madison (actually Verona) several times on business.  In a near
suburb called Middleton, there is a bar called the Hody Bar.

Thursday nights Westside Andy and the Mel Ford band play.  I would call this
a must-see show.

Other than that, I can't say.  But I'm sure Andy could fill you in on the
rest if you talk to him.  he's very approachable.

JPB