[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Heater (heated socks)

Do they still make heated socks that use a 9-volt battery ?

I did a quick Google Search, but couldn't find any that use a 9-volt battery.

Why 9-volt ?

If you have effect pedals and use a 1-Spot multi-plug, there is a 9-volt adapter plug available (also comes in the combo-pack) that you could use instead of the 9-volt battery.

OR just take a regular sock, put your chromatic harmonica in it, tie it on your belt, and tuck it down the inside of your pants, and use your body heat to keep it warm.

Works great, but you might get alot of strange looks, especially when you wear shorts!

Ken H in OH